Under the Chairmanship of Bosnia and Herzegovina of the Committee of Ministers of the Council of Europe the Final Conference of the joint EU/CoE project “Strategic Development of Higher Education and Qualifications Standards” was held on 6-7 July 2015 in Sarajevo. This Conference is one of the high level events on the official programme of the Bosnia and Herzegovina Chairmanship.
The final conference was an opportunity for all stakeholders to present the joint work and results achieved in this project, which among others contribute to the progress in the higher education sector towards fulfilling the obligations from the Stabilisation and Association Agreement between the EU and BiH.
To Conference brought together a wide variety of stakeholders in the higher education and employment sectors: the academic community, governmental institutions and agencies, students, employers, international organisations, embassies and development agencies and all those involved in achievement the project results.
- Priorities for development of higher education in BiH 2016-2026 and the new ESG - Bruno Curvale
- The vital role of expert trainers in the reform of European and BiH qualifications and occupational standards – Stephen Adam
- Manual for the development and use of Qualifications and Occupational Standards in BiH – Stephen Adam
- European Higher Education Area: Status and Prospects - Sjur Bergan
- Presentation of the Project – Nedim Vrabac
- Draft Priorities for the development of Higher Education in BiH – Esma Hadžagić
- Manual for the development and use of Qualifications and Occupational Standards in BiH
- Priručnik za izradu i upotrebu standarda kvalifikacija i zanimanja u BiH
- Conference agenda BHS ENG
- Conclusions - Zaključci