The Council of Europe office in Bosnia and Herzegovina has been implementing prison-related projects in the field since October 2003.
Below is the list of the documents from the previous projects:
- Review of the conference: Making our community safer: Exploring new possibilities for criminal justice and prison system
- Making our community safer: Exploring new possibilities for criminal justice and prison system
- Guidance note on hunger strikes and artificial feeding
- World medical association's paper on the ethical management of hunger strikes
- The Council of Europe and European prison reform
- Conference: Prison management in BiH - the way forward
- Proceedings of the JP "Efficient prison management in BiH"