Are you a civil society organisation supporting Roma, Ashkali and Egyptian communities? Do you have an experience in providing tutoring to upper secondary students?
The European Union and Council of Europe joint project Building Capacity for Inclusion in Education (INCLUDE) has launched a call for grants for civil society organisations in Kosovo*. The Council of Europe is looking for grantee to provide tutoring, including in math and languages, to upper secondary students from Roma, Ashkali and Egyptian communities.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please read carefully all documents of the Call
Documents to be submitted:
- the completed and signed Application Form (See Appendix I)
- an estimated budget (using the template in Appendix II)
- the other supporting documents (see the call for details)
Applications that are incomplete will not be considered.
The application form completed and signed, together with the supporting documents, must be submitted in electronic form (Word and/or PDF) to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. Emails should contain the following reference in subject: Application - Grants for providing tutoring
Applications must be received before November 20 (23:50 CET) Applications received after the above-mentioned date will not be considered.
- Call for project proposals
- Appendix I - Application form
- Appendix II - Provisional budget
- Appendix III – Template Grant Agreement (for information only)
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.