About the project
Presentation of the INSCHOOL Project
- Ensuring that National education policies, coordination structures, recovery and resilience plans and operational programmes are in line with European standards and practices on Quality Inclusive Education and continue to meet the relevant thematic enabling conditions under 20212027 EU fund programmes;
- Supporting National level evidence based solutions, promoting changes in inclusive education policy and practice, and acting to reduce and prevent further segregation of children in educational settings;
- Strengthening the capacity, competences and awareness of education institutions, schools, EU funds managing authorities and civil society on inclusive education;
- Raising and promoting the awareness of the general public about the meaning and benefits of inclusive education.
The interventions of the Project will be articulated around the following four interlinked components:
- Technical assistance and cooperation to relevant national public authorities in the process of design, implementation, monitoring, and review of relevant education and/or Roma inclusion policies;
- Development of evidence based solutions based on research and data as a support tool to relevant stakeholders and project partners in the process of policy making for quality inclusive education and Roma inclusion, and to develop solutions for the desegregation of Roma children in educational settings;
- Capacity building of relevant stakeholders with a focus on strengthening the human, institutional and organisational capacities through education, training, peer-exchanges, etc. An international and/or cross-country exchange among policy and education institutions will be ensured in order to deepen the understanding on Quality Inclusive Education and learn from innovative practices in policy and education available across Europe;
- Raising awareness about the benefits of inclusive education among the general public and relevant education stakeholders.