The current call concerns lots 1 (Trainers - Czech Republic), 5 (Trainers - United Kingdom), 6 (Educational Advisors - Czech Republic) and 8 (Educational Advisors - Romania), where the needs of the project were not sufficiently covered through the outcome of the Call for Tenders 2017/AO/47, closed on 1 October 2017.
The Council of Europe is looking for a maximum of 19 Provider(s) (up to 19 individuals) (provided enough tenders meet the criteria indicated below) to complement the existing pools of Providers selected through the Call for tenders 2017/AO/47 for the Czech Republic, Romania and the United Kingdom. The Providers will support the implementation of the project with a particular expertise on inclusive education practices and policies with a focus on Roma children.
IMPORTANT: Please note that a training session for the selected Service Providers will take place in Strasbourg on 17-19 January 2018. Participation is highly recommended.
Trainers are expected to:
- Form co-ordinating groups in each pilot school (PS) and organise meetings in preparation of a plan of activities (linked to grants for schools);
- Provide coaching to the co-ordinating groups in each pilot school based on the adapted methodology of the “Index for Inclusion";
- Provide assistance to national support schools (NSS) in mentoring pilot schools (PS) throughout the implementation of the project;
Educational Advisors are expected to:
- Provide guidance and assistance to trainers, pilots schools (PS) and national support schools (NS) on strategic and methodological issues throughout the implementation of the project;
- Organise and co-ordinate a national working group (NWG) gathering relevant governmental, non-governmental and civil society representatives working on gaps and issues identified at policy level concerning inclusive education for Roma children;
- Transmit evidence and intelligence from the practice of the programme at policy level;
- Participate in meetings at international level; provide contributions and counselling to the Council of Europe implementation team; provide written materials on an as-needed basis upon request from the Council of Europe;
- Provide guidance and assistance to trainers and educational advisors from other countries of implementation on an as-needed basis and upon request from the Council of Europe;
Tenders must be sent to the Council of Europe:
- Electronically only to the following address email@example.com. Tenders submitted to another e-mail account will be excluded from the procedure;
- In the form of the paper hardcopy in A4 format (21x29,7 cm) by post, as specified in the Tender File.
The full documentation is only available on the Council of Europe's Call for Tenders Page. Please make sure to download both the Tender File and the Act of Engagement.