The European Union and Council of Europe joint project Building Capacity for Inclusion in Education - INCLUDE has launched a call for grants for civil society organisations who are supporting learning centres in Kosovo*. The Council of Europe is looking for grantees to organise summer and winter camps for interested girls and boys as well as to organise awareness-raising activities on the right to education and the importance of enrolment and attendance in pre-primary and primary schools.
HOW TO APPLY?
Please read carefully all documents of the Call
Documents to be submitted:
- the completed and signed Application Form (See Appendix I)
- a provisional budget (using the template reproduced in Appendix II)
- the other supporting documents.
Applications that are incomplete will not be considered.
The application form completed and signed, together with the supporting documents, must be submitted in electronic form (Word and/or PDF) to the following e-mail address: [email protected]. Emails should contain the following reference in subject: Small Grants – Summer/Winter Camps and Awareness-raising.
Applications must be received before
12 May 2022 (at 23:59 CET) 18 May 2022 (at 23:59 CET) - extended deadline. Applications received after the above-mentioned date will not be considered.
- Call for project proposals
- Appendix I - Application form
- Appendix II - Provisional budget
- Appendix III - Grant Agreement template (for information only)
- Appendix IV - Model financial report template (for information only)
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.