Documents uploaded by registered users
Below find different documents on youth issues uploaded by registered users.
To submit a document on the EU-CoE youth partnership portal, you need first to register.
All documents go through a validation process before being placed online.
New online resources - 2019
- Youth Policy in Eastern Partnership Countries. Overview of youth policy in Eastern Partnership countries and its European support mechanisms. Warsaw 2018
- Country information on youth work in Bulgaria
- What do I care for? Social values of young people compared by Magda Nico
- Handbook "Youth research: the essentials"
- Hellenic National Strategy for Youth 2017-2027
- Country information on Youth Work in Malta
- Handbook on quality in learning mobility
- Youth Work in South East Europe. Paper on the state of play of the development of youth work by Marko Kovacic and Lana Pasic
- Quality development of youth work in South-East Europe. Analytical paper by Dunja Potočnik and Dragan Stanojević
- Report on the Monitoring and Evaluation of the 2013-2017 Strategy of State Youth Policy of the Republic of Armenia (Armenian and English)
- Les chiffres clés de la jeunesse 2019 (France)
- Guidelines on working with young refugees and migrants. Fostering cross-sectoral co-operation, paper by Andreia Henriques
- European and International agendas on policy in respect of children, youth and children’s rights, update version 2018
- Value of informal education, with special attention to its contribution to citizenship education, civic participation and intercultural dialogue and learning, european citizenship, peace-building and conflict transformation, desk study by Sladjana Petkovic
- The value of learning mobility and its impact on communities, desk research by Justina Garbauskaitė-Jakimovska
- Youth Knowledge book 24 "Between insecurity and hope. Reflections on youth work with youth refugees"
- Country sheet on youth work in Croatia
- What about youth work with young refugees in Europe? Updated article by Andreia Henriques and Mara Georgescu