T-Kit 8: Social Inclusion
T-Kit 8 - Inclusione sociale
Per formatori e animatori giovanili impegnati nel lavoro a favore dell'inclusione per tutti.
1. Consultare l'intero documento in un singolo file PDF
2. Scaricare il T-Kit 8 capitolo per capitolo per evitare lunghe attese
- Prefazione delle istituzioni europee
- 1. Introduzione
- 2. Definizioni
- 3. Come raggiungerli tutti?
- 4. I giovani e il loro contesto
- 5. L'educazione non formale come strumento di inclusione per tutti
- 6. L'inclusione nell'animazione giovanile
- 7. Approcci particolari
- 8. Parte pratica – Esercizi
- 9. Approfondimenti
- Note sugli autori
The Italian translation of the T-Kit on Social Inclusion was initiated and funded by the Eurodesk Italy which assumes full responsibility for the accuracy of the translation.
Coyote is a magazine about important issues in and around youth work in Europe and beyond published by the EU-CoE youth partnership.
The youth knowledge books are the outcome of research seminars and expert workshops on priority topics of the EU-CoE youth partnership.
Perspectives on youth is a new series on youth policy, research and practice supported by the EU-CoE Youth Partnership, moving forward debates on youth and having a European/ international relevance
Advanced Training for Trainers in Europe (ATTE) is a part-time programme for trainers active in training youth multipliers. ATTE was implemented successfully as a pilot course from November 2001 to October 2003, involving 30 trainers from 21 countries, it is innovative in its approach,...