T-Kit 7: European citizenship in youth work
T-kit 7: Šiuo metu kuriama Pilietiškumas, jaunimas ir Europa
2. Skaityti atskirus T-Kit Nr.7 skyrius, kad būtų greičiau
- Pilietiškumo koncepcija Europoje
- Musu koncepcinis suvokimas – Musu nuomone
- Kvietimas veikti
- Šiuolaikines pilietybes mokymo teorijos – kas šiuo metu vyksta?
- Europos pilietiškumo ugdymo budai: kaip, musu manymu, tai turetu buti daroma?
- Pilietiškumo scenarijai – projektu pavyzdžiai
- Naudingi interneto puslapiai
- Apie autorius
The Lithuanian translation of this T-Kit was initiated by the Lihuanian State Council for Youth Affairs which assumes full responsibility for the accuracy of the translation.
Coyote is a magazine about important issues in and around youth work in Europe and beyond published by the EU-CoE youth partnership.
The youth knowledge books are the outcome of research seminars and expert workshops on priority topics of the EU-CoE youth partnership.
Perspectives on youth is a new series on youth policy, research and practice supported by the EU-CoE Youth Partnership, moving forward debates on youth and having a European/ international relevance
Advanced Training for Trainers in Europe (ATTE) is a part-time programme for trainers active in training youth multipliers. ATTE was implemented successfully as a pilot course from November 2001 to October 2003, involving 30 trainers from 21 countries, it is innovative in its approach,...