T-Kit 4: Intercultural Learning
T-kit 4: Kültürlerarasi öğrenme
Eğitmenler ve kültürler arası konularla ilgilenen gençler için.
1. Tüm kılavuzu tek bir PDF dosyasında görmek için
2. Eğitim Kılavuzu 4'ü bölüm bölüm indirmek için (yavaş internet bağlantısı olanlar için)
- 1. Avrupa'da kültürlerarasi ögrenme ve degerler
- 2. Kültürlerarasi ögrenme kavramlari
- 3. Kültürlerarasi ögrenme için bir egitim çerçevesi
- 4. Yöntemler
- 5. Örnek programlar
- Kültürlerarasi ögrenme Egitim Kilavuzunun yazarlari
The Turkish translation of the T-Kit on Intercultural Learning was initiated by the Tarih Vakfı - History Foundation of Turkey with funding support from the Euro-Med Youth Action Programme. The translation and publication was authorised by the Partnership institutions, however the History Foundation assumes full responsibility for the accuracy of the Turkish translation.
Coyote is a magazine about important issues in and around youth work in Europe and beyond published by the EU-CoE youth partnership.
The youth knowledge books are the outcome of research seminars and expert workshops on priority topics of the EU-CoE youth partnership.
Perspectives on youth is a new series on youth policy, research and practice supported by the EU-CoE Youth Partnership, moving forward debates on youth and having a European/ international relevance
Advanced Training for Trainers in Europe (ATTE) is a part-time programme for trainers active in training youth multipliers. ATTE was implemented successfully as a pilot course from November 2001 to October 2003, involving 30 trainers from 21 countries, it is innovative in its approach,...