T-Kit 4: Intercultural Learning
T-kit 4: Intercultural learning
For trainers and other youth dealing with intercultural issues.
1. View the entire issue 4 in a single PDF File
2. Download T-Kit 4 chapter by chapter to avoid long delays
- Chapter 1. Intercultural learning: intersections and limitations
- Chapter 2. Intercultural learning: theories, contexts, realities
- Chapter 3. Facilitation and design of intercultural learning processes
- Chapter 4. Educational activities
- Building an educational programme / Key to the presentation of the activities
- List of activities by themes addressed
- List of activities by competences addressed
- Alternative narratives
- Autobiography of intercultural encounters
- Do you see what I see?
- Don't by a bystander
- Every picture tells a story
- Exclusion breakfast
- Find your group
- From exclusion to integration
- Grandma, let me tell you about culture
- In other words
- Me, myself and we
- My intercultural diary
- Sharing discrimination – fighting discrimination
- The flower of identity
- The intercultural history line
- The stages of intercultural sensitivity
- Three steps for my intercultural competence
- Where do you stand?
- Chapter 5. Intercultural learning in action
- The authors
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects, please contact the Partnership Secretariat.