- Learning mobility, social inclusion and non-formal education (Youth knowledge book 22)
- Finnish Youth Barometer 2017
- T-kit 4 'Intercultural learning' (revised)
- Contribution of non-programme countries to EU Youth Wiki. Chapter I: Youth policy governance:
- Contribution of non-programme countries to EU Youth Wiki. Chapter II: Voluntary activities:
- Developing digital youth work. Policy recommendations, training needs and good practice examples for youth workers and decision-makers : expert group set up under the European Union Work Plan for Youth for 2016-2018
- Report on the Massive Online Course on Essentials of Youth Policy - 2017
- Diversity of practice architectures in Europe: an analytical report based on Mapping Educational Paths of youth workers, by Tomi Kiilakoski
- "Young People in Reception Centres" (work on underaged asylum seekers in Finland)
This Library offers users the opportunity to search in the documents, reports, briefs, etc., published by the partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe in the field of youth.
This searchable database provides documents relating to youth research, policy and practice.