"What’s going on?!"
>> Issue 19, June 2013
Download the entire issue 19 in a single PDF File
- Edito: Hello readers! by Mark Taylor
- Mobilisation of Arab youth: an experience and a form of political participation by Khalil Raihani with Karim Kasim
- Occupy European youth work? by Gavan Titley online enquiry edited by Mara Georgescu
- How are human rights put into practice by youth organisations? Human rights education and contributions to a culture of human rights by Gisèle Evrard and Mara Georgescu
- Language (r)evolution: gendered, gender-less, gender-neutral, gender-free by Micah Grzywnowicz
- How can one ENTER the land of social rights? by Thierry Dufour and Mara Georgescu
- 1, 2, 3, 4,unemployed, 1, 2, 3, 4 by Dr Beatrix Niemeier
- Still waiting for peace by Ragip Zik and Cécile Barbeit
- Youth work in countries of crisis Spotlights on the consequences by Aleksandra Maldžiski
- When family support fails: reducing the risk of social exclusion of young people by Dagmar Kutsar, Helena Helve and Ewa Krzaklewska
- What do they think we do? by Darko Markovic
- MARKER: The short story by Mark Taylo
- Notes on contributors
- The adventures of Spiffy: Spiffy gets hot!
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, June 2013.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects or to subscribe to Coyote, please contact the Partnership Secretariat. You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.