"Methodological reflections, training strategies and results in youth work"
>> Issue 1, December 1999
Download the entire issue 1 in a single PDF File
Download the French version of the entire issue 1 in a single PDF File
The Partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe
- Pools and Networks of Trainers
- Pools and Networks of Trainers - From a Database to a Pool of Expertise: The Trainers Pool of the Youth Directorate of the Council of Europe, by Patrick Penninckx
- Partnership Programme 2000
- Giving Credit: Certification and Assessment of Non-formal Education, by Caroline Vink
- Crafting the Strategy, by Reet Kost
- Let your Heart Beat in their Community, by Nynoshca Fecunda
- Preparing Soldiers for a Peace-supporting Mission, by Charly Pauwels
- Myths in Conflict Management, by Sofiko Shubladze
Ethics in Training
- The Power of the Trainer, by Miguel Angel García López
- The HSC Coefficient – Is Training Related to Real Life?, by Andrey Ozharovskii
Coyote Meets Trainers
- An Interview with Jennifer Nold, by Leen Laconte
- Theatre of the Oppressed and Youth, by Peter Merry and Gavan Titley
- Human Rights – Where Do You Stand?
- How Do We Keep up with Expectations?, by Mark Taylor
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, December 1999.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects or to subscribe to Coyote, please contact the Partnership Secretariat.
You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.