Ms Sladjana PETKOVIC
- Professional sector
- Training / youth work
- Youth policy
- Youth research
- Fields of expertise
- Citizenship and participation
- European youth policy
- History of youth work / youth policy
- Human rights education
- National youth policy
- Non formal education
- Project and organisational management
- Social inclusion
- Transitions to adulthood
- Young people health and wellbeing
- Youth and development
- Youth education and training
- Youth employment / entrepreneurship
- Youth information
- Youth mobility
- Countries of Expertise
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
Unicef MontenegroThe Pool of European Youth researchers (PEYR)
- A few words about myself
- Sladjana PETKOVIC holds MSc in Psychology from the University of Belgrade (Serbia); Joint European Master in Comparative Local Development, from the University of Trento (Italy), CORVINUS University of Budapest (Hungary), University of Regensburg (Germany), and the University of Ljubljana (Slovenia).
She is specialized in Developmental Youth Work and Social Education at the Jonkoping University (Sweden), and Gender studies (MNE). Additional training covers skills related to: Comparative policy and gap analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Strategic planning and LFA, Foresight, Design Thinking, Advocacy, Conflict and diversity management/transformation, Counseling, Group facilitation, Open Space Technology.
Experts’ research background is in youth transitions in context of social change, but also in democracy/democratic governance and public policy reform. Her current areas of expertise include: European youth policy; National youth policy; Citizenship and participation; Youth employment and entrepreneurship; Youth and development; Youth health and wellbeing; Social inclusion; History of youth work and youth policy; Non formal education; Quality, Assessment, Impact and Evaluation in the Youth Field. Experts’ wider research interests are linked to the EU Social policy and social innovation; Social change, development and societal transformation based on well being. She is particularly committed to promotion of the knowledge based approach to policy making, and innovative approaches to the service design and delivery.
Expert is experienced in working with the governmental and advisory bodies (mainly in the SEE region), the international organizations (OSI, SIDA, USAID, IOM, UNDP, UNICEF), the European institutions (CoE, EC), and various civic organizations.
- Social Networks