Mr Ante Martic
- Professional sector
- Training / youth work
- Youth policy
- Fields of expertise
- Citizenship and participation
- Ethnic and national minorities
- European youth policy
- History of youth work / youth policy
- Human rights education
- National youth policy
- Non formal education
- Social inclusion
- Volunteering of young people
- Youth and disabilities
- Youth education and training
- Youth employment / entrepreneurship
- Youth information
- Youth mobility
- Countries of Expertise
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Slovak Republic
- North Macedonia
Association for the Promotion of Quality Education of Youth with Disability "IMAGINE"
- A few words about myself
- I am a 37 yr old lawyer and human rights MA from Croatia. I have extensive experience in youth work, youth policy, youth training and youth volunteering from the points of view of Practice through NGO work, public administration, local administration, European level and from a consultancy perspective.
At the moment I am the executive director of an NGOs supporting youth with disability and conducting the program of the Regional Youth Info center in Zagreb.
I speak several languages and I traveled a lot in my life. I like working with and for youth and that is the area in which I feel the most comfortable and have the most experience.
I am passionate about the Mediterranean Region and the region of South Easter Europe.
Apart from youth work, I like to explore other cultures through their relationship to music, food and human rights perspectives.