Mrs Alessandra Coppola
- Professional sector
- Training / youth work
- Youth policy
- Youth research
- Fields of expertise
- Children and youth rights
- Citizenship and participation
- Ethnic and national minorities
- European youth policy
- History of youth work / youth policy
- Human rights education
- Intercultural learning
- National youth policy
- Non formal education
- Project and organisational management
- Volunteering of young people
- Young people and the media / information technology
- Youth and development
- Youth and gender
- Youth education and training
- Youth employment / entrepreneurship
- Youth mobility
- Countries of Expertise
APICE - Agenzia di Promozione Integrata per i Cittadini in Europa
- A few words about myself
- The research of new challenges to trigger creative processes distinguishes me as an individual. My daily action is aimed at contributing to built a better world. My desire, as a human being, is to become a development agent and I pursue this goal through activism, volunteering, planning, training and active participation.
Since 2013 I work as international training and facilitation and European and national project manager and designer. Since 2016, I am National Coordinator of the No Hate Speech Movement in Italy.
My areas of expertise are: human rights (education, promotion, protection and activism), immigration, youth participation, youth work, non formal education, social & urban innovation, media literacy and internat governance.
I deal with project management & design, in European and national. I have the following skills: coordination of groups, both of volunteers and of working teams; leadership; social media communication; online campaigning.
- Social Networks