Within the framework of the Joint European Union & Council of Europe Project – Inclusive Schools: Making a Difference for Roma Children (INSCHOOL), a Stocktaking Conference will take place on the 28 June 2021 from 14:00 until 16:45 via a videoconference. The Conference will bring together policy makers and educational partners to jointly reflect on the achievements of the project, enable exchanges between stakeholders, and discuss possible future development in the participating Member States in the field of quality inclusive education.
The specific objectives are:
- To review the current policy solutions and frameworks for quality inclusive education in the participating Member States and explore the future strategic and policy initiatives of relevance
- To reflect on the experiences and achievements from the practice/school level and more specifically to take stock of the results and contribution of the INSCHOOL project
- To enable exchange of good practices, modalities and policy experiences among relevant education stakeholders
- To discuss and identify future opportunities and know-how for the development of quality inclusive education in respective member States.
The Conference programme:
The event will be focused on three particular areas:
- Policy solutions and frameworks for quality and inclusive education, the experience and contribution of INSCHOOL
- Experiences and reflections from the school level
- Progress achieved and lessons learnt from the second cycle of implementation of the project.
The Conference will be organised online via a video connection and will bring together project partners and education stakeholders from the Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania and the Slovak Republic.
- INSCHOOL country report summary for the Czech Republic - coming soon
- INSCHOOL country report summary for Romania
- INSCHOOL country report summary for the Slovak Republic