Promoting anti-discrimination and protection of the rights of vulnerable groups
Depending on the needs and priorities of the beneficiaries concerned, work in this area concentrates on support to ombudspersons’ institutions, inclusive education (addressing racism, bullying, segregation and extremism in the education system), addressing trafficking in human beings (with a focus on assistance to victims of trafficking), countering discrimination against national minorities and/or when based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
05 Mar 2021 15:30:00
MEDIA ADVISORY: For your rights, towards European standards: Second Meeting of the Horizontal Facility II Beneficiary Steering CommitteeBelgrade 5 March 2021
The Second Meeting of the Beneficiary Steering Committee of the joint European Union/Council of...
23 Feb 2021 09:48:00North Macedonia 23 February 2021
Lawyers, legal professionals, and also citizens interested in the field of fighting...
27 Feb 2021 16:28:00North Macedonia 26 February 2021
SKOPJE, 26 February 2021 – The third Steering Committee of the EU and Council of Europe joint...
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Albania
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Quality education for all in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Kosovo*
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Montenegro
- Quality education for all in Montenegro
- Promotion of diversity and equality in Serbia
- Preventing and combating trafficking in human beings in Serbia
- Quality education for all in Serbia
- Promotion of diversity and equality in North Macedonia
- Preventing and combatting human trafficking in North Macedonia
- Strengthening the human rights protection of migrants and victims of human trafficking in Turkey
- Fostering a comprehensive institutional response to violence against women and domestic violence in Turkey
- Promotion of diversity and equality in the Western Balkans
*This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.