Within the framework of the Joint European Commission and Council of Europe EQUIROM Programme, the Council of Europe is organising a call for tenders for national co-ordinators in Bulgaria, Greece and Romania.
National co-ordinators will support the implementation of EQUIROM Programme actions by:
- Coordinating, providing support for and ensuring the effective and timely implementation of the project activities on the national level;
- Provide expertise and advice on developing partnerships with relevant institutions;
- Data collection and analysis;
- Facilitating organisation of project activities and trainings;
- Ensuring the visibility of the project.
Deadline for applying: 07 March 2023