Tbilisi 18 December 2018
On 17 December, 20 assistants to judges received their certificates of completion of the HELP...
Tbilisi 19 December 2018
As part of the Partnership for Good Governance programme, co-funded by the European Union (EU)...
Tbilisi 14 December 2018
The series of trainings on rights to privacy and equality of arms in criminal proceedings for two...
Tbilisli 2 December 2018
European Union and the Council of Europe, in co-operation with the Supreme Court of Georgia,...
Results of projects in Georgia
- strengthening the application of the European Convention of Human Rights in Georgia ENG
- strengthening the anti-money laundering institutions in Georgia ENG
Information on the completed projects
- support to the Georgian Bar Association ENG KAT
- civic integration of national minorities in Georgia and the European Charter for Regional or Minority Languages
- human rights and healthcare in prisons and other closed institutions II ENG KAT
- promoting freedom, professionalism and pluralism of the media ENG KAT
- protecting internet freedom through legislation and arrangements for multi-stakeholder dialogue
- electoral assistance to the election stakeholders in Georgia ENG KAT
Interview with Megi Tabatadze, National Coordinator for Georgia, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Diminuer la taille du texte
- Augmenter la taille du texte
- Imprimer la page
- Imprimer en PDF