The DELI online assessment tool aims to assist local governments to make an inventory of local policies and practices in support of migrant entrepreneurship and to measure performance against a set of Management Standards.
The assessment provides detailed information on the strength and weaknesses of local policies and practices in response to challenges and opportunities for migrant entrepreneurship. It also gives an indication of the assessors’ evaluation of the cities’ progress in several policy areas. It covers the five areas as outlined by the Management Standards, namely:
1. Promoting policies that link migrant entrepreneurship and social integration
2. Supporting migrant entrepreneurs in developing their entrepreneurial skills
3. Facilitating the inclusion of migrant entrepreneurs in mainstream networks
4. Promoting equal access to finance for all entrepreneurs
5. Using the purchasing (procurement) power of local governments to achieve social and integration goals.
Click here to access the tool