We are currently setting up a list of independent experts and are seeking professionals in the following fields of expertise:
- Regional development and/or sustainable growth
- Social participation and/or cohesion
- Communication and/or public relation work
The experts will be required to carry out a variety of tasks, such as:
- Research on existing macro-regional policies in the field of the Cultural Routes as well as elaboration of new policies, guidelines or recommendations.
- Study on the economic, touristic and political situation in the four EU macro-regions, identifying challenges, opportunities and needs.
- Training on subjects related to the Cultural Routes such as marketing, sustainable tourism, small and medium-size entrepreneurships
For more information, please refer to the call attached (Application Deadline extended to 16 April 2018).