The EU-CoE youth partnership stems from the close relations that the Council of Europe and the European Commission have developed in the youth field over the years since 1998. The overall goal is to foster synergies between the youth-oriented activities of the two institutions. The...
- Symposium '(Un)Equal Europe? Responses from the youth sector’:
- Education and Youth Policy in the Czech Republic by Zdenka Maskova
- Analytical Paper on the Invisible youth in rural Romania by Adina Marina Calafateanu and Irina Lonean
- Analytical Paper on Youth Inequalities: Intersections, Comparissons and Accummulations by Magda Nico
Understanding Youth Inequalities
- National Policies Combating Youth Inequalities across Europe: Responses from the EKCYP Correspondents by Dunja Potočnik