The EU-CoE youth partnership stems from the close relations that the Council of Europe and the European Commission have developed in the youth field over the years since 1998. The overall goal is to foster synergies between the youth-oriented activities of the two institutions. The...
- Expert seminar related to the mapping of barriers to social inclusion for young people in vulnerable situations
- Seminar on youth participation in the context of Eastern Europe and South Caucasus
- BEYOND BARRIERS - Conference on the role of youth work in supporting young people in vulnerable situations
- The 2014 European Inventory on Validation is now out, including a number of tools developed by youth organisations.
- Save the Date: Next European Platform on Learning Mobility Conference to take place on 7-9 October 2015
- Breaking the barriers to youth inclusion: World Bank report on inclusion in Tunisia out now!