Call for participants: Seminar on Inclusive mobility for young people in Europe, 6-7 May 2014, Vienna (Austria)
The Seminar on Inclusive Youth Mobility - better mobility opportunities for young people with disabilities or from disadvantaged backgrounds - is part of the 2014 programme of activities of the Council of Europe Partial Agreement on Youth Mobility through the Youth Card and is aimed, first and foremost, at the governmental representatives of the member countries of the Partial Agreement. It takes place in the framework of the Austrian Chairmanship of the Committee of Ministers running.
The seminar will be held on 6-7 May 2014 in Vienna, Austria.
Aims and objectives of the Seminar:
- To consider barriers to mobility for young people who are disadvantaged through disability or having access to fewer opportunities
- To identify approaches to removing barriers to mobility
- To identify the potential contribution of youth cards and youth information to better approaches for inclusive mobility
Please find attached the call with the application form
The application deadline is 8 April 2014. Applications should be sent to email@example.com
- Education / training / learning / mobility
- Social cohesion and equal opportunities