[Corrigendum] Call for participants - Seminar on “Integration versus Alienation: youth card as an effective tool”
The seminar on “Integration versus Alienation: youth card as an effective tool” (17-18 September, Neum, Bosnia and Herzegovina) is part of the 2015 programme of activities of the Council of Europe Partial Agreement on Youth Mobility through the Youth Card.
The Seminar is implemented by EYCA, an association of 39 member organisations in 37 countries. EYCA’s vision is a Europe where all young people are mobile and active. EYCA member organisations work together to stimulate more young people to be socially, culturally, educationally and economically mobile throughout Europe by:
- delivering quality European Youth Card services, and
- contributing to better policy on youth mobility and active citizenship.
Organisers of the Seminar
- Partial Agreement on Youth Mobility through the Youth Card of the Council of Europe
- European Youth Card Association (EYCA)
- Ministry for civil affairs, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Commission for youth issues, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Aims and objectives of the Seminar
Taking youth activities as one of the key actions to prevent and combat alienation and radicalization in society, we want to shed some light to actions undertaken by youth card organizations in this field and support development of comprehensive programs through the youth card. Therefore, the aim is to:
- Share good practice of EYCA member organisations in supporting the theme of the seminar in the Member States of the Council of Europe;
- Present the Partial Agreement on Youth Mobility through the Youth Card;
- Identify the potential contribution of European Youth Cards in supporting mobility and active citizenship at the local, national and European level.
The application form must be sent to email@example.com before Friday 21 August 2015 (midnight CET)
For more information and the application form, please see attached file
- Education / training / learning / mobility