"Inclusion and people with disabilities"
>> Issue 8, February 2004
Download the entire issue 8 in a single PDF File
The theme in this issue follows on from the European Year of people with disabilities 2003. I wonder what impact this had on the European Youth Training world. Did it increase our awareness or change our training methods?
Editorial, by Jonathan Bowyer
- Youth Researchers and Youth workers, by Bryony Hoskins, Paul Kloosterman, Gavan Titley and Sharon Holder
- Euro med training strategy Turkey, by Asuman Goksel
Coyote Theme - Inclusion
- Integrating Young People with fewer opportunities, by Louis Leroux
- Fighting social exclusion, by Bea Roberts and Tom Croft
- Integration of YP with disabilities into European training events, by Karina Chupina
- Dissolving financial barriers is not enough, by Marianne Schapmans
- Sport trio II - large scale action 5, by Anne Storz
The Coyote Spirit
- Demystifying spirituality in training, by Arturas Deltuva
- Marker, by Mark Taylor
The Adventures of Spiffy N°8
- Spiffy moves into mind maps, by Mark Taylor
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, February 2004.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects or to subscribe to Coyote, please contact the Partnership Secretariat.
You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.