"Journeys to the south-eastern parts of Europe and beyond, to Central Asia and North Africa"
>> Issue 5, January 2002
Download the entire issue 5 in a single PDF File
- Welcome to Coyote #5, by Sonja MITTER
News from the European Institutions
- SALTO-YOUTH - Impressions of the Training Courses 2001, by Tony GEUDENS, Peter HOFMANN, Sylvie FLORIS and Guilio ‘Mac' MAISTRELLI
- New Pilot Training Courses in the Partnership Programme, by Balázs HIDVÉGHI
- At the crossroads of memories - On the Role of Memory in Training Activities in the Balkans, by Jean-Philippe RESTOUEIX
- What is Anti-Racism Training, by Robin SCALFANI
- Journey into the Unknown, by Peter DRAPER
- Deep Ecology Training, by John SEED
- "Are we gurus and missionaries who are spreading the word"? - Keeping Our Feet on the Ground, by Corinne GRASSI
- Moon Light - A Project to Create Conditions for Safe Prostitution, by Natalija JURKOVA
- Why Mostaganem? - Impressions of a Study Visit to Algeria, by Sylvie FLORIS
- Learning Human Rights On-line, by Frank ELBERS
- Feeling by Doing… - Experiencing How it Feels to be a Refugee, by Michael SCHOLLERT
- Telling Tales, by Mark TAYLOR
Coyote Meets Trainers
- An Interview with Nana Sagishivali, by Leen LACONTE
- There's Methods and There's Methods, by Mark TAYLOR
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, January 2002.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects or to subscribe to Coyote, please contact the Partnership Secretariat.
You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.