"Learning mobility: opportunities for all?"
>> Issue 24, July 2016
Download the entire issue 24 in a single PDF File (32 MB)
NEW! Download the issue 24 in a Epub format
- Edito. By Mark E.Taylor
- Effects of mobility and how to measure them. By Soren Kristensen
- Why is it so difficult to include “inclusion” in mobility talks and discussions? By Snežana Bačlija Knoch
- Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy? By Ozgehan Şenyuva
- Fact and figures from the youth mobility “scene” in Turkey. By Yoruk Kurtaran
- Overcoming the fear of the unknown. By Triin Ilves
- How inclusive is the (Erasmus ) Youth in Action programme? By Snežana Bačlija Knoch
- Training plan for youth work - Inclu-Fit & Mobi-Dance. By Triin Ilves and Marlies Poschl
- Learning through mobility: the story of Habib, an asylum seeker from Iran. By Tali Padan
- Conveyor belt poem. By Daniel Briggs
- Fix the system or ourselves? By Tali Padan
- The lonesome rider... By Jacques Spelekens
- We need more bowling and fewer boxes for the learning mobility of young people. By Susi Nicodemi
- A trainers’ guild, a work in progress. By Buzz Bury, Duncan Hodgson, MarCus Vrecer and Yuliya Stankevich
- Marker : A historic farewell, gadgets and banners, and a thought for the future. By Mark E. Taylor
- Notes on contributors
- The adventures of Spiffy : Spiffy gets poetic. By Mark E. Taylor
Many thanks to all those that have contributed to this issue of Coyote.
Published by the Council of Europe and the European Commission, July 2016.
Reproduction of texts and pictures is authorised provided the source and author are quoted.
The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily express the official view of the European Commission or Council of Europe, their member states or the organisations co-operating with the institutions.
To receive further information about Partnership projects, please contact the Partnership Secretariat. You can also contact the editor with your comments, suggestions and ideas at the same address.