COMUS Consolidation phase (January-June 2017)
The Consolidation phase will enable the target groups to take stock of their experiences, learn about the experimentation, and draw up decisions to be taken at national level on the relevant adaptation of policies and strategies.
This Phase is structured around three components:
- The finalisation of COMUS operational activities, the “wrapping up” of the project which involves: completion and cataloguing of previewed project outputs/documents, and; taking stock of the experience primarily through a process of (self-) evaluation.
- Capitalisation. Presenting and disseminating the results of COMUS activity, reporting on the process of learning and implementation.
- Future perspective. The stimulation of ongoing application of the COMUS approach and roll out, transfer of good practice.
a. Country package: templates and Consolidation Phase procedures
b. Communication: Web page (www.coe.int/comus) including fact sheets, news, newsletters, postcards, short films, brochures, community based awareness raising activities
c. National Coordinators: Gohar Grigoryan (Armenia); Natalia Khvir (Belarus), Leila Tumanishvili (Georgia), Andrei Chistol (Republic of Moldova), Valentina Demian (Ukraine)
d. Project Officers: Sarhat Petrosyan (Armenia); Alla Stashkevich (Belarus), Rusudan Mirzikashvili (Georgia), Dumitrita Efremov (Republic of Moldova), Oleksandr Butsenko (Ukraine)
e. Lead Expert: Philip Stein
f. Steering Committee: Chiara Francini (DG NEAR, European Union); Hakan Shearer Demir (DGII, Council of Europe), Matthias Ripp (OWHC); Philip Stein (Lead Expert); Tim Williams (Technical Assistance, Eastern Partnership Programme); Gohar Grigoryan (Armenia); Natalia Khvir (Belarus), Leila Tumanishvili (Georgia), Andrei Chistol (Republic of Moldova), Valentina Demian (Ukraine)
Self –evaluation / reflection sessions
|COMUS pilot towns||January - March 2017|
|Compilation of COMUS town Portfolios||COMUS pilot towns||January - March 2017|
|Launching of promotional films and brochures||COMUS website and towns social media||March 2017|
|6th workshop – Affordable housing and game-changing funding sources||Sibiu, Romania||26-27 April 2017|
|COMUS final publication||June 2017|
|COMUS final event||Strasbourg||28 June 2017|
6th workshop – Affordable housing and game-changing funding sources
Sibiu, Romania, 26-27 April 2017
- Program and Background information on organizations introduced in the workshop and sites to be visited
- The COMUS project - Philip Stein – Lead expert COMUS
- Emerging donors in Central and Eastern Europe
- Societatea civilă Partener în dezvoltarea orașului - Andreea Tănase, Heritas Sibiu
- Looking beyond: 10 years of Community Foundations in Romania
- Sibiu, The rehabilitation of the historic center
- Infographic: Romanian community foundations movement 2008 – 2014
- Infographic based on data provided by Tara Fagaraului Community Foundation
- COMUS funding research